- Learn the essentials of Islamic jurisprudence applicable to your everyday life.
- In this module based on the Shafi’i madhab (school of jurisprudence), you will learn the Nullifiers, Sunnah Prayers, Funeral Prayer (Shafi’i Madhab)
- Reflection and commentary on a Prophetic hadith every session.
This course is open to women 16 years or older.
Format: In Person and Online (via live classes). Recordings will be made available for the duration of the course and one month after the last class.
- Course Duration: 7 Weeks
- Start Date: Tuesday 8th February 2022
- End Date: Tuesday 22nd March 2022
- Times: Tuesdays 10:00am to 11:30am
- Fee: $130
- Textbooks (when required) are separate to the term fee. For those that join during term, we will offer a reduced fee based on the remaining weeks. Our payment policy is that term fees are payable at the beginning of each term.
- Classes will be conducted in our Revesby, NSW location in South West Sydney.
Fill in the form below to register your interest or, for more information you can click the WhatsApp icon at the bottom left of this page to message us.