- Learn the essentials of Islamic Sciences applicable to your everyday life in this One Year Shariah Course
- During the One Year Islamic Sciences Shariah Course, you will cover:
- 1. Seerah and Khasa’is al-Nubuwwah – Life of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and His Noble Qualities through a study of the famous Qasidah al-Burdah by Imam al-Busiri
- 2. Hadith Commentary and Memorisation – Based on a selection of 40 brief Hadith compiled for QUL College students. These hadith are easy to memorise, and relevant for the life of a Muslim today.
- 3. Minhaj al-‘Abideen by Imam Abu Hamid al-Ghazali – a famous text by the great scholar al-Ghazali. This book, The Way of the Worshippers, provides a clear and comprehensive manual for every sincere Muslim who is interested in treading the path of spiritual wayfaring.
- 4. History of Development of Islamic Law – delve into and learn to appreciate the sacrifices of the early generations of Muslim scholars in their establishment and refinement of the Islamic legal code of law
This course is open to women 16 years or older.
Format: In Person and Online (via live classes). Recordings will be made available for the duration of the course and one month after the last class.
- Course Duration: 1 Year, 4 Terms
- Term 1:
- Start Date: Wednesday 9th February 2022
- End Date: Wednesday 23rd March 2022
- Term 2, 3, 4: TBA, with end date of Term 4 being 30th November 2022
- Times: Wednesdays 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Fee: $280
- Textbooks (when required) are separate to the term fee. For those that join during term, we will offer a reduced fee based on the remaining weeks. Our payment policy is that term fees are payable at the beginning of each term.
- Classes will be conducted in our Revesby, NSW location in South West Sydney.
Fill in the form below to register your interest or, for more information you can click the WhatsApp icon at the bottom left of this page to message us.