A short course to assist parents and young adults involved in Dawah. Parents will gain knowledge to help answer the difficult theological questions asked by children. Older teenagers and adults engaged in Dawah will be able to dig deeper in learning how best to explain difficult and controversial issues to non Muslims.
This course is open to people 16 years or older.
Format: Online and In Person
- Course Duration: 7 Weeks
- Start Date: Tuesday 9th February 2021
- End Date: Tuesday 23rd March 2021
- Times: Tuesdays 6:30pm to 7:30pm
- Fee: $75
- Textbooks (when required) are separate to the term fee. For those that join during term, we will offer a reduced fee based on the remaining weeks. Our payment policy is that term fees are payable at the beginning of each term.
- Classes will be conducted in our Revesby, NSW location in South West Sydney.
Fill in the form below to register your interest or, for more information you can click the WhatsApp icon at the bottom left of this page to message us.